Sanitation Worker Hiring Apply Now:
It is safe to say that you are searching for Jobs on our website? Increment your possibility of being chosen to begin work after the #COVID19 Lockdown.
Adecco Quinte has quick openings for experienced Sanitation Workers to work with a nearby food fabricating site in the Quinte Region.
Key necessities are the capacity to work all day hours (understudies are not acknowledged for these jobs), the accessibility to work different movements including days and expedites, and the capacity to fulfil the physical needs of the job including lifting up to 50 lbs and representing expanded periods.
Applicants must have related knowledge in a cleaning/janitorial job, with inclination given to those with experience working in a food-producing limit. In the event that you are searching for another open door offering nearby preparing, and serious compensation, we need to get notification from you!
Information For Sanitation Worker
- Area: Trenton, ON
- Employment Type: Temporary, Full-Time
- Work Setting: Factory, Food Manufacturing
- Pace of Pay: $18.00/hour + Shift/Sunday Premiums
- Go along with Us on Telegram
Employment DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Concentrate on quality and consumer loyalty while following all strategies and methods of the Health and Safety and Food Safety program guidelines;
- Flush, wash, and disinfect all hardware and utensils and office territories including clear and mop of floors, entryways and sinks utilized every day in Wet and dry Packaging;
- Flush and froth the creation zones and coolers;
- Wash and sterilize flavor containers, vacuum machines and marking gear;
- Exact fruition of every single required report and sanitation techniques;
- Follow all GMP’s and work in a way reliable with all corporate and administrative quality and sanitation prerequisites;
- Agree to all Saputo Trenton Health and Safety, Food Safety and Quality guidelines;
- Agree to all Saputo Trenton arrangements and methods;
- Go along, and guarantee that all work is performed securely while following OH&S, WSIB, and organization strategies and methodology;
Perform different obligations as alloted.
- Secondary School Diploma;
- Food/dairy/fabricating experience an advantage;
- 1 – 2 years in Janitorial or Sanitation employments an advantage;
- Demonstrated capacity to deal with genuinely requesting work;
- Precision, meticulousness, and great relational abilities;
- Solid hand coordination and capacity to perform multiple tasks;
- Capacity to peruse, compose, and perform essential math;
- Have great administration of needs, be mindful and have activity;
- Capacity to work under tension and set up needs.
Application Instructions for Sanitation Worker
If it’s not too much trouble apply by presenting a resume in light of this posting or by visiting our www.adecco.ca site page.
If it’s not too much trouble note, just candidates that show the experience and necessities nitty gritty in this activity posting will be reached for a meeting. Right now, our customer isn’t happy to consider low maintenance staff for this job. Apply now For Sanitation Worker
Convenience will be given in all pieces of the recruiting procedure as required under Adecco’s Employment Accommodation strategy. Candidates should make their necessities known ahead of time to their Adecco agent.