Is it true that you are searching for another business challenge? It is safe to say that you are looking for a full-time and stable situation? We are searching for Warehouse Storeman Job in New Zealand the perfect individuals to join our bustling Warehouse group and have opportunities accessible over our huge stockroom and dispersion office situated in Onehunga. There are jobs accessible on both the PM move (2.30 pm – 11.00 pm) and the Night Shift (10.30 pm – 7.00 am) however a level of adaptability in working hours will be required reliant on necessities of the business. We offer a culture of preparing and improvement and are watching out for skilled people, and there is a Team 2IC open door for the correct up-and-comer for Warehouse Storeman Job in New Zealand.
Requirements for Warehouse Storeman Job in New Zealand:
- Need to make some full-memories, well-paying position filling in as a major aspect of a steady powerful group
- Have involvement with a Warehouse/Distribution climate (best-taking care of delicate items) and hold a current forklift permit. A High Reach permit would likewise be a favourable position.
- Experience utilizing RF Scanners would be a bit of leeway.
- Like to have the test of working in a relentless workplace with the capacity to work compelled to fulfil time constraints.
- Are sensibly fit and can lift up to 16kg on a successive premise
- Are a decent communicator, ready to impart obviously and emphatically
- Ready to apply to peruse and composing aptitudes in a workplace
Our major issues for Warehouse Storeman Job in New Zealand:
- Must have the option to finish a pre-business drug assessment.
- Candidates must be a New Zealand Citizen or Resident.
- A current CV, covering letter and application structure must be submitted for thought.
See More Jobs For Warehouse Storeman: